Monday, November 29, 2010

Loving....

I told you I'd share a few things I'm loving....


Seriously I love everything on her site, I want to move in with her so she can feed me.


I swear that it is just like the ring that my Great-Grandmother had. 

I am trying to apply to Graduate School right now. So I'm checking out the available housing in each area. Some of these places, even with my lack of funds I could buy a house pretty easily. That's insane.

Live Radical, that's what I'm trying to do. Read the book, it will change your life.

Freezer Cooking it's what all the cool kids are doing now. 
Mom and I are going to try it, and we're going to do it Gluten Free. Yeah we're that cool. 

Since I have no pictures so far, here are some pictures that I love from my personal album...

That's right those are shark house-slippers. 


A "screaming tea pot." One of the best gifts ever!


The Sister (4yrs) and I (6yrs) in Galveston,TX. 

So I hope you have a blessed day. I will be spending Monday with a dear friend and I will be spoiling her 3 week old son. I'm going to try not to cry tomorrow, but of course no promises about that one.

No comments:

Post a Comment