Monday, March 7, 2011

So scared of getting older......

So in just a mere 59 days I will graduate from college. Do you know what that means???
I will soon be entering the real world!!!

I am absolutely terrified!!!!!

As of today, I have no job prospects. I have no acceptance letters for Graduate School.

There are no plans. I know God has been working with me on this, but I am so scared. And truthfully I am more afraid of not being able to financially plan than anything else. Finances have always been my biggest concern when it came to me being completely on my own.

But in spite of all of that.......I have had to jump full force into researching multiple "money eaters."

What are "money eaters" you ask?

Cars......Furniture.....Homes

Yeah...... :(

I need a couch. I've actually been looking at a few....

This is one from IKEA.....

I love that this couch is grey (gray)....I'm never quite sure on that spelling....
But I just love that it's a moderate neutral.

This next one is from IKEA as well....just without the lounge part....


I just want something that could last some time, and go with whatever style I want. Even if it changes a lot. So what do you think? How did you make choices about furniture???


As far as homes, I'm just trying to figure out what would be financially in my best interest. 
Rent or Own.

Really I can't even talk about cars. It just makes me sick.

Honestly I have about a million different numbers and ideas going through my head.

*************************************

Once again, I am unashamedly begging for job help. Preferably in the Tulsa area. 
My majors are Psychology and Social Work. I love these fields.
But seriously if you know of a place that is hiring (full-time), then please let me know.
And it doesn't have to be related to Social Work or Psychology, but obviously those are my preferences.

And I really do need housing. Even if I'm renting a room.
An apartment or house would be a blessing.
But I need to eat, sleep and drink coffee.....





No comments:

Post a Comment