Friday, November 26, 2010

I come from a family of crazies.... and we're cool

That's right. I'll say it. My family is crazy. I love them, but sometimes I can't believe that I came from them. However, other times I totally see it. We truly have a wonderful time together. I love them, they make me crazy, but I wouldn't trade them for the world.

I hope that today, you have had a wonderful and blessed holiday with your family. If you didn't get to be with your family, I hope you got to spend wonderful time with dear friends. 

So here are some pictures of the things that have been HUGE blessings this year:


My cousin, Carolyn's wedding. So fun and such a great distraction from all the terrible things happening.


While many did lose their homes in early May, my family was blessed to not have any damage from the flood. This picture was taken just off the entrance to the road we live on.


One of my bestest friends, Chelsea Grace, was able to spend some time with me a few times this year. It was much needed time for both of us!!


This boy just warms my heart. He has taught me so much about loving others and loving God. He is one of the strongest Christians, and greatest prayer warriors that I know.


My awesome parents. They are some of my closest friends, and have been my consistent supporters through everything.

Some that I don't have pictures for :

Vanessa Thomas, a consistent encouragement through this whole endometriosis thing.

My church families. That's right families, I have been blessed to be a part of several church families. Southland Christian Church in Lexington, Grace Baptist Church in Springfield, First Baptist in Hendersonville, and Central Baptist in Owasso.


Even though there have been hard times this year, I know that I am loved and blessed by an amazing God. He has given me many reasons to smile and to be thankful this year.



No comments:

Post a Comment