Friday, February 4, 2011

It's been a while.

I'm terribly sorry for my inactivity in the past few weeks. There has bee a lot going on.

First of all I'm not Gluten-Free!! YAY!! I also am not having to do the crazy diet that they thought I would have to do. They thought I would have to do one where I couldn't have any acid. Let me give you some time to process what that would mean...Think no tomatoes, lemons, anything with vinegar, etc.

Yeah that was awful for the 2 weeks I was on that. But thankfully I was able to go off of it after a procedure was done to confirm that I didn't have the disorder that needed that.

The great thing is that I got a job. I'm a part-time nanny, watching a little girl. I love it. It pays well and it's a great way for me to make some money and stay busy.

My semester is going well. I'm glad I'm in my last one. I'm taking Personal Finance, Behavioral Modification, Family Caregiving, US History II, and Intro to Dance.

I'm going to post some pictures later to show you our Christmas and other happenings since then.

I hope you are doing well. I also hope if you're snowed in, as many of my friends are, that you are warm and with family.

No comments:

Post a Comment