Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Happy Valentine's Day!! (Late)

So yesterday was one of my favorite days of the year. I LOVE LOVE LOVE Valentine's Day. It just makes me so happy. When I walk into a store and see a sea of red and pink hearts, I just melt.


This is the cake that I made for Grace Baptist's Valentine's Dessert Fellowship.
I was so happy with it!!

So since it's been a while...Her are some other things I love!!!

This gorgeous Inspiration Board is from Elizabeth Ann Designs. I love love love it. One of my favorite things about the dress is that you can see the shoes. I love shoes too so that's why.


Ok, I couldn't find a picture that captured everything I feel about this website....bhldn. LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE. If you love antropologie like I do then you will love them too.

I didn't put a pic, because truthfully you can't tell everything in one picture. You really have to read about them. I cried this morning looking at their story.


So this weekend, my awesome Mommy and I are going to Antique Week here in Nashville. I'm so very very excited!! I promise I will post pictures right after!!




No comments:

Post a Comment