Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Exploring What I Like.

So I have decided to explore me, and what I like to do. I want to find out what exactly it is that I can do and have fun doing. For so many years I have followed the people around me, and become "interested" in what they are doing. So since I have just a few friends here in Lexington, and a lot of extra time on my hands... I am exploring me.

I have made a list of things I would like to do this summer; including Lexington sites and attractions, classes, and a lot of other stuff. I'm pretty excited about it.

This is also super scary. For the first time in a long long time, I am going to go do and try things just because I want to. I don't remember the last time I did that.

I will keep you updated on my adventures. I am going to try to take pictures of everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment