Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Preparing for changes

I'm going crazy. It's true I really am. And you know what, it's ok. I know it's normal. There is less than one month left in school.....

Digest that one for a minute.....Last month of undergraduate schooling......GAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

My brain just can't really wrap around that one.

Then hopefully I'll be moving to Tulsa!!! (Well more specifically Owasso) 

More on all this later when I actually know what is going on.

(Tiffany, Chelsea and I at Olive Garden 03/11)

************************
You know what. Sometimes you take advantage of people and them being in your life. Or maybe you just never consider that your relationship may shift or get turned upside down.

I think it's so cool how something can happen and it's like you've opened your eyes and seen the person for the first time. 

That's totally happening to me. And it's overwhelming me. Like for real I almost can't handle it. But totally in a good way. It has just been unexpected and I am praying hard for guidance on how to handle it and how to respond. 
I'm trying to be a little slower in response so that I can really talk to and hear from God about what is right for my life and for how I need to serve Him.
(So please pray that I will be guided by the Spirit in how to handle this and that I will not let my heart get ahead of my head and the Lord)


Through this all I've realized that just as I want people to allow me to grow and mature as a person and a Christian, I have to allow the same for others. Things change when years pass, and you can't control that. But you can control how you respond. I pray you are able to respond to changes in your life with kindness, humility and grace.
(Dale, Erin and I New Year's Day)

No comments:

Post a Comment