Saturday, November 26, 2011

Changing Lives Again......

Ok, so there are a lot of changes happening. All terrifying, but most are in a good way. The following letter was something I put together to send to friends and family that are not around me all the time. Sort of an update on what is happening in my life and everything that is going on. 






Dear Friend,

First, please forgive the form like manner of this letter. I am sending this to many people and will be replying more individually to questions and such, but this is the best way for me to get all of the information out quickly. 

I need to give a little update on my life and ask for prayer. But first, please note I am not looking for pity, instead I am looking for you to join us in rejoicing in the faithfulness of our Lord. We will need prayer and a lot of encouragement along the way. I am asking that you join us in that. And help remind us of God’s promises when the days are long and the road is tough.

I have struggled for many years with endometriosis, cysts, and other problems. At this point I have had 5 procedures and more than 8 treatment plans. I had a surgery in August of 2011, that found I had severe endometriosis and other very serious problems. After talking with my doctor and my fiancĂ©, Nathan, and spending a lot of time in prayer, we all agreed that the best option for me is to have a total hysterectomy. I know that God has an amazing plan and is going to grow our family through adoption. We have already seen the faithfulness of the Lord in the opportunities and people that are being placed in our lives. I will have the operation on December 6,2011. 

Now for GREAT NEWS…..I got engaged on November 12,2011 to Nathan Wyble!! He is a wonderful man that I know will be a great leader and partner throughout this life. I am so thankful for his compassion and tenderness as we go through these trying times. He has been a pillar of comfort, encouragement and strength. We are amazed that almost 10 years ago we met and became close friends and now are engaged. I could not be happier than to have the tremendous blessing of becoming his wife. We will be getting married in just 4 months, on March 17th, 2012. So I will be happily planning a wedding to my best friend while I am in recovery.

I wish I could tell you of all the ways that God has been confirming not only the upcoming surgery, but also our marriage. We are both so amazed at His timing and how everything is working out to be such a blessing. 

Thank you for your love and prayer.





************************************
If you are interested in learning about Nathan and I please visit our website. Right now it's about the wedding. After the wedding, it will be more about us and how life is going.
Our Website

No comments:

Post a Comment