Sunday, July 5, 2009

Sweet Summer

I got to spend some good time with the fam. this weekend. I'm going to be helping my cousin Carolyn renovate this house that my uncle is renting to her. It's going to be so fun!!

I have an interview tomorrow for a bakery position in a grocery! I'll let you know how it goes.

I find out this month if I got into that program that pays my tuition.

I am also continuing in my exploring of Lexington, tomorrow before the big interview I'm going to this amazing store that calls to me everytime I drive by. Everytime that I've pulled in it's been closed. They have crazy stuff in the windows, I hope that I haven't built it up too much in my mind. But don't worry I will take pictures and share if it is really all I imagine it to be.

My apartment looks like it's been hit by an F-5 tornado. And I have a friend staying here tomorrow night, but I'm putting off cleaning by writing this.

In exactly one month I will be at Jill's!! YAY!! My sister and I are driving from my parent's house in Nashville to Owasso. I can't wait. It will be some fabulous sister time, as well as some great time with "family."

Speaking of family...Mine is leaving Florida next Sunday morning!! They will finally be 3 hours from me! I miss them like crazy!

Tonight at church we sang "Hosanna" which is one of my favorite songs. It always makes me think about how our world would be different if our hearts as Christians broke for the same things that break the Lord's heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment