Monday, July 13, 2009

And the Countdown Begins....

In 27 days I will be in Owasso!!!!!!!! I am anxiously counting the down the days. I miss my family there.

My sister and I are driving out there which is going to be great sister time before she goes to college.

I got a job at Kroger in the Deli/Bakery. My goal is to be decorating cakes by the end of the school year.

Sometime this month I find out if I got in to the program to pay my tuition. I have mixed feelings either way, which I don't think is good. It may be that I just have a hard time making such a big commitment to stay in one place for that long (2 yrs after graduation).

But in all other areas of my life I am at peace. It's a nice feeling. I wish I could explain in writing to you how just happy and calm I feel.

My parents closed on their new house in Tennessee!!!! So my parents officially live 3 hours away from me!!

I went to the Wilmore town yard sale Saturday. It was a wonderful day with many interesting finds.

I'm hoping to put up a post of just pictures from my crafty projects, there are a lot of picture collages.

No comments:

Post a Comment