Friday, August 7, 2009

Toddlers and Tiaras

I am currently watching this horrific show. I am so angry with some of these parents. One of them has 5 girls and pretty much sits there and tells her twins that the older twin is the pretty one. She acts as if the only daughter that she has is the "pretty twin." It is ridiculous the things that these people are willing to put their children through.

I also had training today for PCWCP. It was rough. I hate looking at pictures of the terrible things that people do to children. My heart breaks.

Tomorrow I will be with my family. I can't wait.

In less than 48 hours I will be in Oklahoma. I am very excited!!

2 comments:

  1. PCWCP--- Public Child Welfare Certification Program

    They pay tuition and books and other fees, then after I graduate next December I will work for the State for 2 years.

    ReplyDelete