Saturday, August 15, 2009

Blessings.

I just got home a little while ago from my trip to Owasso,OK & Springfield,TN. It was a wonderful trip. It was full of laughter, tears, and beautiful friends.

I got to spend more than 20 hours in a car with my sister. It was so much fun. Being away from her the past few months, I had forgotten how funny and quick she is. She makes me cry from laughing a lot. My sister is awesome, if you don't know her you are totally missing out. She is probably one of the most blunt and honest people I know. I wish more people were like that.

Jillian and I got to go shopping for clothes for Emma. It was so much fun. We also finished her registry at Target. I also got to sit and watch/feel Emma moving in her stomach. All I could think about was how creative God is. I mean babies can move around in your stomach before they're born, how cool!! It was also just great to see my best friend. I love her and miss her. She's one of those friends that I know if I need her she's there, no matter what.

I also got to spend some wonderful time with Ben. He has been such a blessing and encouragement to me. My sides are still hurting from where he would make me laugh so hard all week. We went and saw G.I. Joe. It was such a fun movie to see with him. It was almost more fun to watch him than watching the movie because he was so into it. We also had a lot of time to just hang out and talk, which was just as much fun. It continues to amaze me just how much he has changed in 5 years.

And I also got to spend some great time with Kirby, Rozie, and Kimmy. I love them all. They have all been such encouragements in my life. Unfortunately I didn't get to spend as much time with them as I would have liked to. (Mostly due to the fact that I was there while they all had to work). But I know the next time I am there I will get wonderful time with them!!

The night before and after our trip, I got to spend the night at my parent's new house. I had to use the GPS to get there, which was weird. I love the new house, it is very much my mother's dream house.

No comments:

Post a Comment