Friday, September 11, 2009

Changes

Well today after a long talk Ben and I decided that it would be better for me to fly into Tulsa, and he would meet me up there. We will then get to spend that weekend with his wonderful fam. I can't wait. I seriously almost can't stand it.

You know how sometimes people surprise you and the only reaction is crying. That was me tonight, Ben makes me cry like that a lot (it's all good cries, no worries). But sometimes when he makes a decision because he knows it will make me or someone else happier, I feel so gosh darn proud of him.

My sister will find out if she is going to be in a sorority tomorrow. (Alpha Sigma Alpha)

I guess I can say it now, I'm joining Phi Sigma Pi. It's a National Honors Fraternity (co-ed). It's exciting. It will look good on the resume.

No comments:

Post a Comment