Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Acceptance and Trips

So, I have accepted that soon I will be jobless. Due to my current job situation, I am unable to see my family. I also am finding it difficult to get my homework done or even semi-done. Eat healthy? Nope. Exercise? Nope. In general, it's a terrible situation. I like the work. But the amount of time they believe I should commit to it, ridiculous. So next week, I am quitting my job.

Also I am very excited to say that I will be seeing the great state of Oklahoma soon. It will be wonderful. I fly into Oklahoma City October 16th. I am saying that this trip is a birthday gift to myself. I'm really excited to get to see Ben. I miss him.

Also my father is turning 50 soon (the 28th). And I will be going to my parent's house for the weekend. YAY!!

My sister is Rushing this week. Yep, Sarah Stewart may soon be a sorority girl. She's hoping for Chi Omega.




No comments:

Post a Comment