Friday, September 25, 2009

Rambling

3 weeks from today I will be in Owasso. I'm excited. I can't wait. In one weekend I will get to see my boyfriend, my best friend and their family. You can't get a much better weekend than that.

The weekend before I'm going with the College of Social Work to explore Chicago. I can't wait for that either. It's me, about 8 other girls and 1 or 2 guys. (That's generally the ratio in our classes too.) Chicago is the home of social work, and they have some pretty innovative practices around the city. I feel like we're very lucky to be able to go and explore with such a small group.

Tomorrow is my last day at Kroger. I'm really excited about it!! I unfortunately missed most of my 2 weeks, from turning my notice in, due to swine flu.

Oh and if you think swine flu isn't that bad...you my friend are very wrong. It's exhausting and I was a very lucky person to have my mommy come take care of me!

I've learned a lot the past few months, about myself, my major, and what I really want from life. I've been so blessed to have friends and family that have stood by me in the past year. Even through all of the changes they have been there.

If you don't know what I want to do with my life check out "Do Something." I want to do research and help develop curriculum for high schools and colleges teaching about dating abuse and healthy relationships.


No comments:

Post a Comment