Saturday, February 27, 2010

Answers

Ok so Wednesday night I started hurting pretty bad. I thought, well this makes me feel like I really do need the surgery. At 5:00am Thursday morning I was still hurting so bad, the only thing that I know to compare it to is having contractions, because it came in waves like that. So at 5:45 I called my friend Laura, who was so wonderful and took me to the ER. After a few hours of tests we finally found out what was causing that pain. I had a large cyst that ruptured, all of that fluid was trapped and hurting me. They told me that I needed to come back Friday as scheduled for surgery to make sure that it all got taken care of.

So, Friday comes. I went into surgery at about 9:30am, and it took about an hour. So now we know what is going on with me. I was diagnosed with stage 2 Endometriosis. They were able to remove all of it, which is so exciting. We're hoping it doesn't come back. They also decided that they're going to change my medicine to see if it helps.

No comments:

Post a Comment