Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Thanks Ladies and Gents...

I'd also like to honor some pretty charitable and Godly people (they'll probably be totally embarrassed by this, but I believe that some people need some recognition):

Mrs. Laura Kellow
Isn't she so cute? I think that she is one of the sweetest most Godly women I have ever met. This woman woke up at 5am to take me to the hospital, it had snowed and the roads hadn't been cleared at all. That is love my friends. She also welcomed our Growth Group into her home every Wednesday. We had wonderful talks about Jesus accompanied by tasty desserts. She is constantly encouraging others and striving to serve in the way that she feels the Lord leading. Her husband is a pretty awesome encouraging and Godly man as well. They are just one of the best couples that a person could ask to have in their life.

Miss Laura Barry....Soon to be Mrs. Laura Benninger
She and her fiance, Mr. Wes Benninger, are amazing people. They both have amazing hearts for the Lord. Let me tell you if you are ever in need of prayer, this is the woman you want praying for you. She is 100% passionate for the Lord. And my goodness is she ever an encourager. She has one of the most tender and compassionate spirits that I have ever  had the pleasure of experiencing. 


Miss Chelsea Grace.
She is one of my closest friends. I love her whole heartedly. I am so proud of her. She has such a pure heart and wants to serve the Lord with everything that she does. She is an education major and I would happily let her teach my children. She like me would like to adopt each child that we come into contact with. Our hearts are so united, that's how we often do not have to speak, we just know.

No comments:

Post a Comment