Saturday, March 5, 2011

Twice in a week...I'm getting better.

Recently I have been looking more at home stuff. I've been in that kind of mood. I think it's because it may soon be up to me what my home looks like. 

My #1 favorite thing right now is stencils for the floor. 


I love that this looks like they pasted a delicate lace on the floor. Gah, 2 of my loves in one.


As for baking/cooking.....

This is from Sprinkle Bakes....
...I know they look fantastic don't they. Once I get some time on my hands, and around some people who won't freak out that there is a little alcohol to make the flames...It's not something I could make for church I'm sure.

But fear not...I have a picture of a delicious cake I made....
(I apologize for the terrible lighting. There is only so much you can do with a Blackberry.)

**********************************
I received an email asking about how I'm doing, like me, not the things I'm doing or what I'm interested in now...me. It's nice for people to care about you as a person, about your emotions.

I am super emotional these days, I'm trying super hard to hold it in. Most days I succeed. But recently it's been a lot harder. My body is going crazy as we keep searching for the right path of treatment for everything. The blessing is that I am not in as much pain as before, I know part of that is the medicine I'm currently on.

I'm not totally into telling all about the current medications, mostly because they are hard to spell and hard to explain. 

I haven't been sleeping, which is dumb. I am not a fan of things to make you sleep, in my experience they leave you with a terrible hangover. I just want to sleep without waking up 10 times a night. 

**********************************
Again, I ask that if you know of a place that is hiring part-time or full-time in the Tulsa area, please let me know. 

Also if you know of a place I could live, please let me know. Like I said before...a place to sleep, eat, and drink coffee...it's all I need. 




No comments:

Post a Comment