Tuesday, August 18, 2009

BOO

sickness. stress. to-do list. work. very few hours of sleep.

yep all of those things are happening at the same time for me right now. oh and i forgot to mention classes start in a week and i have to buy my books that total to a whopping $660! But it's not my money so it's ok, it's not even Mom & Dad's money which is better.

I'm going to start painting my chairs tonight. I want them done before school. Or maybe not, painting is very theraputic for me. I'm not talented in artistic type painting ( i totally wish i was), but I can paint furniture and walls with the best.

I just filled out my Dance Blue application. I want to really help with it this year.

And I have realized I have to prioritize the things that I have to do, need to do, and want to do. Or not only will I not have a life, but I will die from exhaustion and panic attacks. No Bueno.

No comments:

Post a Comment