Sunday, December 5, 2010

Crafts and Such....


I really want to make this wreath from homemade by jill. I think it is so great! And I love that the ornaments can be removed so it can be a year round decoration!!


Wedding Paper Divas featured this cake on their blog a little while ago. I just love all that lace. I mean it just calls out to my house.

Also, because I can't just copy the entire post, you need to check out Erin's post @ Erin Ever After. I love every single thing on this particular post. 


Ashley over at Domestic Fashionista made this yummy pie. If only there was a wonderful party for me to take this too...Hmm maybe this and a few other delicious treats are enough of a reason to have a party. I think so...



Back in October Style Me Pretty had this featured on their site. Oh my goodness, how smart is this....Preowned Wedding Dresses. They have some awesome dresses there at a dramatically lower cost. Brilliant.


Ashley (Domestic Fashionista) made this awesome top. I love love love doiles, all of them everywhere. You should check out the rest of her site. I truly have a friend crush on her, she has an awesome house and such creative and frugal ideas. 



I hope you have been enjoying this CHRISTmas season!!





No comments:

Post a Comment