Sunday, December 5, 2010

Just call me June or Jackie...Whichever you please..

SO..I'm in a Christmas play this year. And I'm the "Mom" which is weird. And I just can't be mean, it's just not like me. I try so hard to be the nicest person I can be and they want me to get "mad"at the kids. When we started rehearsing they all said that I reminded them of "June Cleaver"! I was so excited, that's like the best compliment EVER!! ( I later realized that they didn't mean it as a compliment for this part.) I have also recently been told that my dresses and hats remind my co-teachers of Jackie O!!! OMG For real the two people that I love. Now if someone were to tell me that I remind them of Mother Teresa I could die a happy woman.

***********************************

I really want to do something special for New Years this year. I have always wanted to go out to a "fancy" party. While I can't have my own party this year, next year I'm having a "fancy" party at my place, wherever that may be.

The following are all from www.modcloth.com. They have some awesome dresses that my heart longs for. There are many that I can't justify buying, but many that I just might buy...



I'm really loving all the grey this season. ( I also get very confused on which way to spell grey/gray.)





Ok so this isn't quite so "New Years Eve", but I love it.






No comments:

Post a Comment