Saturday, December 11, 2010

Snow!!!

I am so excited!! I love the snow!! I figure that the cold should always be accompanied by snow. It makes me so happy to see it.

For many years I lived in Florida and got so used to the warm winters, and did not have any snow. 

In January 2009, I moved from Florida to Kentucky. That was the same year we had the HUGE  Ice Storm!!! 

Since the rest of today, before the Christmas Play that is, I will be writing papers, I am going to share my pictures from that ice and snow.

This was right outside my dorm. 


FYI The guards off of goal posts make fantastic sleds!!!

Plastic Tables also make great sleds.

Plastic college mattresses also make more comfortable sleds for large groups.



No one should ever have to walk up an ice hill. I did it everyday for 2 weeks. Needless to say, I had bruises all over my body from falling.

I watched a very sweet boy propose here in the snow not long before I took this picture. I would have a picture of them, but I forgot about my camera. He laughed, she cried. It was cute.



I pray that you are having a wonderfully snowy Christmas season. And that you are able to enjoy some good coffee/hot cocoa and a fire. 

No comments:

Post a Comment